The AirEng Design 5601 range is particularly suited to contaminated air applications, from timber dust and trim to tar contamination. Having either a robust mill type or radial bladed paddle impeller, this design can be adapted for paper or aluminium trim or even to operate as a chopper fan. Due to the radial design, high pressures are developed at a low rotational speed, minimizing both impeller wear and build-up of contaminants.
Possible applications include waste gas exhaust, materials handling, dirty side, booster, product waste, product conveying, wear resistant applications.
- Available in coupling, direct or belt drive
- Heavy plate steel construction, extensively stiffened
- Available in either open blade or closed blade impeller design
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Inspection door
- Drain plug
- Tachometer mounting hole
- Full cover shaft guard
- Volumes to 85m3/s
- Static pressures to 8,000Pa
- Accessories include removable wear blades, spray nozzles, etc.